College of Medicine Off-Campus Access to UpToDate
Please note, off-campus access to UpToDate through the library website and the UpToDate mobile app is strictly limited to current College of Medicine Full-Time Teaching Faculty and Medical Students. Associated/Affiliated/Volunteer Faculty, Residents, UCF Students, and the General Public may utilize UpToDate on-campus inside the library during our regular business hours, Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm. If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us.
3. On the UpToDate Access landing page, please make note of the access restrictions. Click the Continue to UpToDate button to proceed to UpToDate (Shown Below).
If you are accessing the online resources from outside of the College of Medicine campus, you will be asked to log in with NID and NID password.
4. You can conduct your clinical search here in the New Search bar, but in order to gain access to the UpToDate App you will need to Login or Register.
REGISTER FOR AN UPTODATE ACCOUNT
If you would like to use the UpToDate App (iPad, iPhone, tablet, Android Phone, etc.), you are required to create an account.
1. Follow steps 1-3 above.
2. Click on the Log In or Register button on the top right of the screen. (Shown below)
3. Fill out the registration form (Shown below).
5. Once you’ve created an account, download the UpToDate app to your mobile device.
6. Log in to the app with your created username and password.