College of Medicine Off-Campus Access to UpToDate
Please note off-campus access to UpToDate through the library website and the UpToDate mobile app is strictly limited to current College of Medicine Full-Time Teaching Faculty and Medical Students. Associated/Affiliated/Volunteer Faculty, Residents, UCF Students, and the General Public may utilize UpToDate on-campus inside the library during our regular business hours, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us.
3. Please note the access restrictions on the UpToDate Access landing page. Click the Continue to UpToDate button to proceed to UpToDate (Shown Below).
If you access the online resources outside the College of Medicine campus, you will be asked to log in with your NID and NID password.
4. You can conduct your clinical search here in the New Search bar, but to gain access to the UpToDate App, you must log in or Register.
REGISTER FOR AN UPTODATE ACCOUNT
You must create an account if you want to use the UpToDate App (iPad, iPhone, tablet, Android Phone, etc.).
1. Follow steps 1-3 above.
2. Click the Login or Register button on the top right of the screen. (Shown below)
3. Fill out the registration form (Shown below).
5. Once you’ve created an account, download the UpToDate app to your mobile device.
6. Log in to the app with your created username and password.