Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Quick Pick Websites
A selection of commonly used COM websites for Students, Faculty, and Staff.
Online Course Websites
Online Webcourses for College of Medicine Students. Login Required.
Curriculum support service for College of Medicine students.Contains Community of Practice Portfolio and PELs.Login Required.
College of Medicine: Citrix Access [Extranet]
Citrix/Extranet access for College of Medicine Students. Login Required.
Online Student, Faculty, and Staff Information Management System. Login Required.
BMS 6633 Websites
Websites suggested for student use in the BMS 6633 module.
WebPath: The Internet Pathology Laboratory
- 2,700+ Images of Gross & Microscopic Pathologic Findings and Radiologic Imaging of Human Disease Conditions.
- 1,300+ Examination items for Self-Assessment.
- High-quality Images of the Pathology of Benign and Malignant Neoplasms.
BMS 6633 Apps
Apps suggested for student use in the BMS 6633 module.
MedLab Tutor App
- Norms for Lab Values.
- Interpreting Medical Lab Findings.
- Lab Values and their Common Conditions Exercises.
- Tutorial on Fishbone Figures for CBC, CMP, and ABG Lab Results.
NCCN Guidelines (National Comprehensive Cancer Network)
- NCCN Guidelines for Treatment, Detection, Prevention, Risk Reduction, & Supportive Care for Cancer Patients.
- Automatic updates of NCCN Guidelines.
Harriet F. Ginsburg Health Sciences Library